- Click Tools on the menu bar.
||Note:If your Internet Explorer menu is hidden, click the ALT key to make it visible .
- Select Internet Options to open the Internet Options window.
- Click the Privacy tab to enable cookies.
- Change Settings to Medium or Medium High.
- Click Apply then OK to close the window.
- If you made changes to cookies, go back to the website to see if the problem is resolved.
- Select Internet.
- Click the Custom Level button to open the Security Settings window.
- Scroll down to the Scripting section.
- Click to check the Enable option for Active Scripting.
- Click OK to close the Security Settings window.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.