Here are some simple guidelines on how to verify and get the most from online coupons.
- You should never see the actual coupon on your screen, only an offer to print it. Real coupons require proper barcodes and limit the number of prints of each coupon.
- Print coupons only from well-known savings sites like Coupons.com or major websites that you trust. Look for our “Powered by Coupons.com” logo.
- Avoid coupon-swapping sites and websites that post images of coupons.
- Never pay for a coupon.
- Don't buy coupons on auction sites.
- Only use the coupons you have printed. Each coupon is unique and prints with a unique serialized number.
- Be suspicious of printable coupons for a FREE product or one that seems too good to be true. It probably is!
- Please do NOT share coupons you have printed from your computer. Please read our