Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve your issue.
- Click the Apple icon from the desktop and select System Preferences.
- Right-click on the printer you wish to print from and select Set default printer.
- Coupons cannot be printed to a fax machine or to digital formats such as PDF, so make sure your default printer is set to print to paper.
- Go to Coupons.com to try printing any coupon again to test.
- If your default printer is already set, please continue to step 2.
- Follow the directions in our article How do I clear my browser cache and cookies?
- Exit the browser and relaunch.
- Go to Coupons.com, clip one coupon, and try printing again. If your coupon printed, your issue is resolved.
- Enter each line of text and click add if you have this option.